[orca-list] pidgin problems under intrepid

Hi all,

Probably this is not related to orca and should not be posted in the list.

Running intrepid with all updates if I try to close the pidgin's conversation area by pressing the escape key, my machine freezes. This doesn't happen all the time and for while I don't know how to reproduce on demand. I need to restart gnome pressing ctrl+alt+backspace to regain access to my machine.