Re: [orca-list] Running brltty at startup with Orca.

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 08:38:12AM +0200, Fabrizio Marini wrote:
Unfortunately, i still can't have brltty up and running at startup.
For your convenience, let me summarize my situation.
1 - In /etc/init.d there is a script called brltty.

With no brltty running, if you give this command as root:
/etc/init.d/brltty start
does it work?

If it doesn't, run brltty and try to obtain the error message on screen or
from your system logs.