Re: [orca-list] Running brltty at startup with Orca.

Hello everybody.
Unfortunately, i still can't have brltty up and running at startup.
For your convenience, let me summarize my situation.
1 - In /etc/init.d there is a script called brltty.
2 - I gave the command
#update-rc.d brltty defaults
with success, to make that script be executed at startup.
3 - I created /etc/brltty.conf  by hands, as Hermann told me.

Now, the only way I have to start brltty before orca is the following:
1 - Start the machine.
2 - When gnome login screen appears, open i text console (ctrl+alt+f1) and login as root.
3 - Digit
#brltty
4 - Come back to the gnome login screen and login as fabrizio.

The fact i don't need to add parameters to start brltty lets me suppose my brltty.conf is written correctly.
So, what's wrong?

Thank you so much for reading me and help me.

Fabrizio.