[orca-list] Running brltty at startup with Orca.

Dear lists,
I just installed Ubuntu Hardy on my pc with Orca and all seems to be right.
I now would like to use my Braille display under linux with Orca and brltty. What do I have to do?
Here's some other information to facilitate you in help me.
1 - I followed the instruction written in the Orca wiki and read the english text manual on brltty website, but couldn't find how to run brltty at system startup with Ubuntu. 2 - I use an Alva Satellite connected to the serial port and the italian translation table. 3 - Because of a mistake, i deleted the /etc/brltty.conf file. Do you think i need to restore it? If so, where could I get it? I tried to remove and install again brltty via apt-get, but couldn't find that file anywhere in my file system.
Thank you in advance for your help and have a nice day.

Fabrizio.