Re: [orca-list] Non-magnified area is frozen

Willie Walker wrote:
I can't imagine what might be broken here, unless perhaps the change in the unmagnified area is too subtle to be noticed unless its observed via the magnifier.

I don't think so. As another example, if I open a dialog box before starting the magnifier, and then close it when I have started the magnifier, the dialog is still shown in the non-magnified area. It also works the other way around, if I open a program and resize it to fullscreen after starting the magnifier, I can see the desktop area where some of the program should be.

Regards,
Magnus Kroken