Re: [orca-list] Orca Key behavior/customization (was Re: More accessibility for orca issue)

Pressing keys in quick succession is used in speakup to invoke different
functions than when pressing the key once, ore more than once but in
slower succession.
IMHO it works very well, so tapping the key twice within 0.5 seconds to
get it into bypass mode should work fine.
Vocalizing the move to and from bypass mode is a good idea.
Regards, Willem