Re: [orca-list] Orca Key behavior/customization (was Re: More accessibility for orca issue)

Hello Will,

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 09:53:06AM -0400, Willie Walker wrote:

3) Modification of the Orca key: this one might be tough (but not
impossible) to accomplish if we wanted to allow the user to press *any*
key on the keyboard to define the Orca key.  But, we could potentially
limit the choices and present the user with a combobox.

I think a combobox is a good idea. Available keys could be the Windows
keys and the menu key. They do nothing in Linux, as far as I know. I'm
using the Windows keys now, and it works fine.

With regard to bypass, I've no preference, as long as it can be
done.

Regards,

Bertil