Re: [orca-list] wondering how good is orca with audacity?

Krishnakant,

Ardour is a powerful multitrack recording/editing tool. It's
consequently no trivial app. The developer's intention is to add midi
recording/editing to ardour at some point, but I don't think that's very
far along.

Rosegarden is the midi recording/editing app of choice on Linux.

Janina

Krishnakant Mane writes:
hello.