[orca-list] wondering how good is orca with audacity?

hello hackers.
I am wondering how well orca works with audacity?
can any one give me some information on the status of audacity accessibility?
there is a blind friend of mine who is starting a small sound editing
studio and I don't want to promote any proprietory software, specialy
if the free alternative is there.
as a side note, wili, you were suggesting me on a previous thread to
look at scripting some easier applications to start with.  can
audacity be the one?
I am willing (pun intended *smile*) to learn any thing for this.
and if orca is already scripted, can some one already experienced
please tell me how I can use audacity with orca?
I have done sound editing myself long back and used sited assistant
but i am very clear with the concepts.
happy hacking.
Kk