Re: [orca-list] wondering how good is orca with audacity?

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 05:23:58PM -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
All the other open tools--Rosegarden, Muse--are KDE based, so even
further out of reach at this time, I'm afraid.

A possible exception is snd, which is highly configurable as it includes a
Scheme interpreter. You might be able to write scripts that improve access.

At the console we have ecasound, a very versatile tool.