Re: [orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved, and seems to work rather stable

Hi All:

The official word is that Orca vX.Y.Z is only supported on GNOME vX.Y.Z. But, in general, you can get away with just updating Orca. The pyatspi support, which is part of the at-spi project, is still undergoing crucial bug fixes, however, so you should update at-spi as well.

Will