Re: [orca-list] date and time as well as system administration with orca?

On Wed, 7 May 2008, aerospace1028 hotmail com wrote:

Greetings Daniel,

Hi,

I have atached a copy of my orca-customizations.py script.  It's set up to allow OrcaKey+t for time and
OrcaKey+d for date output.  Let me know if you need any help modifying it to your needs.  Note, I omitted the
braille support lines because at the time I wasn't using a braille display.

Thanks! Greatly appreciated, will add the braille display stuff when I get braille working again, since I can't even code at the minute.

If you're using hearty, you'll need to do one last step (I just copied this off the wiki, I haven't done it
myself).

I'm on debian, but same issue.

2) Edit /etc/sudoers to add the following line after the line with
"env_reset" in it:

Defaults env_keep+="GTK_MODULES"

I did this, and it worked! Except my situation was a little different, the lines weren't the same as mentioned on the wiki.
See my reply to Will for what I mean.

Sorry again for skimming and not reading carefully, I'll make sure I do next time.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/