[orca-list] at-spi registry not starting

Hi all,

I am trying to get gnome/orca updated on el5 (I know I have been bombarding this list about this for a
while), I compiled atk, gail at-spi and orca from subversion without a problem following the instructions on
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInsta
But when I run startx, and then try to run orca from the run dialog nothing happens.

I captured the output from startx, and it says that the at_spi_registry was not started on session startup.

I have set
/dsktop/gnome/interface/accessibility to true using gconftool-2, and verified that it is set using
gconftool-2 as well.

The startx log file is quite large so I can't include it in this message, and I can't get pastebin to install
on el5 for some reason.