[orca-list] Pull BrlTTY 3.7.2 support from Orca?

Hi All:

This is a query to see how many people are still using BrlTTY 3.7.2 and who have not yet moved on to BrlTTY 3.8 or better.

I'd like to pull the crusty BrlTTY 3.7.2 support out of Orca if nobody is using it. If you have BrlTTY 3.8 or better, this shouldn't affect you, and it will also allow us to start paving the way for more control of Orca and your desktop via your braille display.

So...please let me know if you are still reliant upon BrlTTY 3.7.2. You can determine which version you have by looking at the output of the following command:

brltty --version

Thanks!

Will