Re: [orca-list] Pull BrlTTY 3.7.2 support from Orca?

Hi

I am using BRLTTY at Ubuntu Hardy,
and I think that BRLTTY 3.8 or better can works on any distro or old
hardware system so no problem to pull it out from Orca trunk.

Regards

-
Francisco Javier Dorado MartÃnez (javier tiflolinux org)
Grupo de Usuarios Ciegos y Deficientes visuales de GNU/Linux
http://www.tiflolinux.org

El miÃ, 07-05-2008 a las 13:54 -0400, Willie Walker escribiÃ:
Hi All:

This is a query to see how many people are still using BrlTTY 3.7.2 and
who have not yet moved on to BrlTTY 3.8 or better.

I'd like to pull the crusty BrlTTY 3.7.2 support out of Orca if nobody
is using it.  If you have BrlTTY 3.8 or better, this shouldn't affect
you, and it will also allow us to start paving the way for more control
of Orca and your desktop via your braille display.

So...please let me know if you are still reliant upon BrlTTY 3.7.2.  You
can determine which version you have by looking at the output of the
following command:

brltty --version

Thanks!

Will