Re: [orca-list] Pull BrlTTY 3.7.2 support from Orca?

Hi Will,

yes, I am still using Brltty 3.7.2. You know: it's like 'never touch a running system' :-)

But I thought about updating to 3.8 or better. So if 3.7.2 is no longer supported I'll simply update.

Are there known problems about updating to brltty 3.8 or better with orca 2.20.x and Ubuntu 7.10? Because I wasn't to sure about that I haven't tried it untill now...

regards Jann