Re: [orca-list] numlock was Laptop keyboard problems

am So 23. Mär 2008 um 18:24:39 schrieb Steve Holmes <steve holmesgrown com>:
This brings me to another question.  I recalled yesterday trying the
insert key while in OO Writer and the insert mode status didn't seem
to change; the word on the status line didn't  seem to change and it
still inserted text instead of overtyping it.  Is this related or is
there an OO bug somewhere?

This is due tothe fact that Orca uses both insert keys in desktop mode. You can neither distinguish between
those two
keeys, as you can do so in Jaws, nor is there a bypass key, which would be useful. We should think about
adding some
feature requests relating to that issue.
Hermann