[orca-list] Question with Orca verbosity setting

Dear List!

I read with accessibility-guide this paragraph:
"The verbosity setting determines the amount of information that will be spoken in certain situations. For example, if it is set to verbose, the synthesizer will speak shortcut keys for items in pull down menus. When it is set to brief, these shortcut keys are not announced."

It is very interesting, because my Orca verbosity setting set to verbose, but the shorcuts not sayed Orca automaticaly e.g. with pulldown menus or another control. If I pressing kp_enter, Orca say this informations e.g. with menu item or current control. The qoted accessibility-guide documentation paragraph is bug, or this is an Orca bug with verbosity setting preference?
I am using gnome-speech espeak driver.

Attila