[orca-list] numlock was Laptop keyboard problems

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:16:18 -0700
From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Laptop keyboard problems
To: orca-list gnome org

Speaking of Numlock, I just noticed a problem today where the numlock
key doesn't appear to work properly inside Orca. At least while in a
terminal, pressing the numlock key each time just says "Num lock" but
the num pad keys still just read Orca functions like current word,
current line, etc. It's like the numlock toggle is not happening. I
don't know if this is just the terminal or not.

I was getting ready to post this problem myself.  I'm using the desktop layout and I noticed whenever I try
using the numllock it still manipulates orca instead.  I've mainly trid this in gedit and openoffice writer.

In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.