Re: [orca-list] quality

Hello,
I'll add my appreciation to the orca team for their thorough and patient
I too am occasionally frustrated at the perceived lack of progress in
certain areas, but much of this is due to ignorance on what is involved
in software development and testing.
In the commercial world, corporations meet deadlines by throwing an
unlimited number of extra boddies to get the job done.  This concept
doesn't apply to the open source
environment.

Chris