To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Slightly OT: Running gnome as root

Looking around a bit more, I find some documentation saying you need to
edit /etc/gdm/gdm.conf...since I'm not using gdm, is there somewhere
else I should look for something preventing me from starting as root? is
this part of any configuration for gnome-session, and if so, where would
that configuration be located?