Re: [orca-list] ff3 slow navigation response

am Mo 03. Mär 2008 um 16:01:08 schrieb Christopher Moore <christopher h moore verizon net>:
I've tried all the suggested updates with no noticeable improvement in
response.

Do you experience a sluggishness of Orca in general, or is it just a
problem with FF3?
Some users report a general sluggishness of Orca, although they use a high
power machine; that's why I ask tis.

Let me keep this as simple as I can.
I open a web page with no headings.  I hit the h to bring me to the next
heading.  How long should I expect to wait before I hear "wrapping to
top"?

I must test Orca's behavior on websites a bit closer, but my first
impression was also, that it doesn't speed up very much, compared to
former versions.
Hermann