Re: [orca-list] ff3 slow navigation response

Hello,
I've tried all the suggested updates with no noticeable improvement in
response.

Let me keep this as simple as I can.
I open a web page with no headings.  I hit the h to bring me to the next
heading.  How long should I expect to wait before I hear "wrapping to
top"?

Chris