Re: [orca-list] Losing Place in Thunderbird

Well, I use an IMAP server too and I was also deleting messages so
that's probably why; the pointers probably get messed up.  But
still... When I would read one message at a time and come back out to
the inbox each time, It seemed to keep the place fine.  But it does go
faster if I can start running through a stream of messages and delete
them as I go along.

Now if I can get the quoted portions to show up whith the quoted
character, it will be a lot easier especially with this top-quoted
stuff. <sigh>.

Mean time, mutt is doing a great job but I like to look at the gui
stuff whenever possible to be sure we're really making progress in the
gui arina.