Re: [orca-list] Updating Mozilla Products

Yes, that did the trick! I changed the group ownership for firefox and
thunderbird to devl as I have a group for development and my personal
user is a part of that group and I geve group write permissions so
bottom line: I got to the same place and it works now.  Thanks a bunch
for the solution.  I must have had write privs on that directory back
when I installed it some time back.  I drop these nightlies into
/usr/local/lib for firefox and thunderbird respectively and I just
create a sym link for each of the programs in my /usr/local/bin and
that comes first in the search path so that's how I run the nightly
builds and it has always worked like a champ.