To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 12:58 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Losing Place in Thunderbird

I'm using Thunderbird a bit and one thing that is really bugging me is
if I go and read several messages particularly if I delete some along
the way and go onto the next and finally hit escape key to get back to
the inbox, I expect to remain focused on the message I was just
reading.  Instead, it keeps taking me way back up the list, maybe some
20 messages or so.  Has anyone else experienced something like this?

I will mess with it some more and see if I escape out after each single
message; that might hold the place better.