Re: [orca-list] speech dispatcher - still confused

Trouble is, orca doesn't hang, it straight up crashes. I don't have anything in my running processes list that has festival in it. Do I still need to insert this code to disable gnome speech and use only speech dispatcher?

From: "Tomas Cerha" <cerha brailcom org>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 3:19 PM
To: "Derek London" <derekedit hotmail com>
Cc: "Hynek Hanke" <hanke brailcom org>; <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] speech dispatcher - still confused

Derek London wrote:
Check the Python Speech Dispatcher interface
I didn't get an error. I just saw another prompt. Success?

Yes, this is ok.

Since I'm not to a point where I have to concern myself with
say all, I will just leave it at that.

Yes, but the latest section named "Orca hangs with 100% CPU usage when
attempting to run setup" is the most interesting in your case.

Best regards, Tomas