Re: [orca-list] orca stopping speech

Jann,

Are you using speech-dispatcher?
If so, what version? I dont know what ships with hardy, but i remember
with older versions of speech-dispatcher sometimes it crashed.

If you are using it, then a sudo/etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher restart
probably kills orca for you, but when you start it up again (alt+f2,
then type orca) it might just work again, saving you the trouble of
rebooting.

Sorry if i am totally missing the point.

-Jon
On Mon 14/07/2008 at 20:57:54,