Re: [orca-list] orca stopping speech

Hi Jann:

Do you have a specific set of steps we can follow to reproduce this? This might seem like a random thing, but perhaps there's some sequence of things causing this to happen.

Will

Jann Schneider wrote:
Hi

and here allready comes the first hardy question :-)

I have installed orca 2.23.5.pre from svn and the latest at stuff as well. Done it a cupple minutes ago..

The problem i have is, that orca just stopps speaking. What i mean is, it works correct a while and then doen't speak any more until i restart orca.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and perhaps a fix for that

Regards Jann

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de