Re: [orca-list] orca stopping speech

Hi Jann,

Does Orca stop talking all together, and even if you switch application?

Hermann reported something simular a few days back, when orca would
freeze, and only start talking again when switching application.
I also observe the behaviour that Hermann sees.

Unfortunately neither me nor him have been able to pin down the cause,
nor get a debug of this.

-Jon