[orca-list] TTSynth voice question

Hi Will,

The command line that you gave me gave two results. Espeak.server and
Festaval.server.
Do I need to update Orca as I'm running the one that came with the Ubuntu
desktop live 7.10 cd?  Do I need to install the speech dispatcher driver?
One more thing, where do I find these driver update packages or do I need to
compile them first?
I am very familiar with the inner workings of windows, but I'm new to Linux
and Ubuntu!
Bob, tinneyb charter net, K8LR
Skype name:  bobtinn
One of the best days of my life is today!