Re: [orca-list] Upgrading gnome/orca - 2.22 - Success

Hello Scott,

Scott Haeger  wrote:
Hey Peter.  The at-spi fix has been committed to trunk and will appear
in 2.22.  The Orca patch has not been committed yet but should appear in
2.22.  We would certainly appreciate any testing before we commit.
You'll need to build the latest version of at-spi and apply the patch to
Orca.  Pay close attention to the command line flags when building
at-spi.  I use ./autogen.sh --enable-maintainer-mode --prefix=/usr
--libexecdir=/usr/lib/at-spi .

I think I have build at-spi and orca fine according to the instructions at the download install wiki page. The only problem I am having is I am unable to apply the patch to either orca branch trunk nor gnome-2-22. I have saved it to a file ~/navigation.patch and I am doing the following while in the orca source treedirectory
patch -p0 < ~/navigation.patch
I am getting 4 unresolved entries.
I am very sorry I can't provide more details at the point but I will continue playing with it tomorrow.
Thanks for your help.

Peter