Re: [orca-list] Tilda Terminal.

Darragh,

From the five minutes I spent looking at this I think
it's fairly easy for you to try to see if the existing
gnome-terminal.py script will work with the tilda
terminal application. From looking at their web page
on SourceForge, it looks like tilda uses vte, which has
most of the accessibility smarts already in it.

So...

Try adding the following lines (between the "CUT HERE"
lines) to your ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py file:

CUT HERE------ START ------ CUT HERE------

import re
import orca.settings
from orca.orca_i18n import _
orca.settings.setScriptMapping(re.compile(_('tilda')), "gnome-terminal")

CUT HERE------ END ------- CUT HERE-------

then restart Orca.

This assumes the accessible name of the tilda application
is "tilda". If it's something else, then you'll need to
adjust accordingly. Note there is already a line in Orca's
settings.py source file to map "vte" to "gnome-terminal".

Good luck!