Re: [orca-list] screenreader for ubuntu's console.

am Mi 27. Feb 2008 um 14:18:53 schrieb Lorenzo Taylor <daxlinux gmail com>:
Yes, I was referring to acclogin. Thanks. I forgot the name of the
program. It would seem that once acclogin works it should be a fairly
simple matter to adapt YASR to run in the background instead of as a
subshell.
[...]
BTW.: Yasr should be changed so that it can use UTF-8.
I just downloaded and installed the very latest from source-forge, and I
had to realize, that using non-English languages cause Yasr to crash
when encountering characters like German umlauts.
Hermann