[orca-list] Orca branched for GNOME 2.22 today...

Hi Everyone:

For those of you working against the SVN versions of Orca, it is
important to let you know that we branched Orca this week.  What does
this mean for you?

* For work on Orca for GNOME 2.22, you need to use the gnome-2-22
 branch.  We'll work to keep this stable:

 svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-22

 All releases for GNOME 2.22 will be based from this branch.

* For work on Orca for the future (e.g., GNOME 2.24), you need to
 use the trunk, which is what most of you might be using:

 svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk

Thanks everyone!

Will