To: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc MIT EDU>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca branched for GNOME 2.22 today...

Hi Rich:

Depending upon what operating system you use, it's not all that bad. The two operating systems that make it relatively unhorrid are Solaris Express Community Edition and Ubuntu. If you're using one of these, let me know and I can try to help you.

Will

Rich Caloggero wrote:
So how do I upgrade gnome? Do I have to use svn, point to the URL you gave in the message, download and compile from source? Will apt-get or any of the other ubuntu system updaters upgrade gnome for me? I have very bad memories of trying to do anything to gnome from source -- absolutely horrid!!

-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>