Re: [orca-list] firefox - responsiveness and youtube accessibility

Hi,
On So, Apr 20, 2008 at 03:18:07 +1000, Jason White wrote:
On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 02:43:35PM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:

I find that firefox doesn't respond very quickly to a key press. Eg. tab,
h for heading or insert + left/right.
Is this because I only have a 800 mhz machine with 256 mb ram or because
orca has problems?

It is because you have insufficient RAM and a slow CPU in that machine.

Maybe.
I have 2400 MHz and 2 GB ram.
On my machine orca jumps around the youtube site and is not very
usable.
This (jumping) on pages is one of the most ..... problems in ff.
Some pages are usable with ff like google but they are usable with lynx
as well.
A webpage containing scripts or other stuff have this problem.
Regards
Halim