[orca-list] ubiquity accessibility completely broken for orca.

hello.
I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks from the development of hardy.
I just downloaded rc of hardi and find that ubiquity command from the
terminal does not work as it used to in 7.10.  I had repoarted this
problem before during beta.
I tried all possible ways to get ubiquity running including settup of
orca for the root account etc.
can some one tell me if it is broken or am I missing some thing recent
which has put ubiquity out of date?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.