Re: [orca-list] Pulseaudio and speech-dispatcher/gnome-speech in Ubuntu.

Hello,

Hynek Hanke  wrote:
lets wait a moment now to see whether we will manage to sort these
things out somehow without asking you and the other users to do all of
this by hand.

Thanks for the reply I'll wait. The issue which forced me to ask for the user solution is that I'd like to have all the gnome sounds coming through the primary soundcard and espeak through the other one. I don't think this is possible with gnome-speech so it's why I'm so interested in speech-dispatcher at the moment. BTW gnome-speech seems to work a lot better than I remember it from gutsy. Perhaps that's really the pulse audio as I've read somewhere around here nothing has been done to gnome-speech it-self.

thanks again.

Peter