Re: [orca-list] Pulseaudio and speech-dispatcher/gnome-speech in Ubuntu.

Luke Yelavich schrieb:
[...]
whether a particular person appriciates it or not. So mind your own damned business!

Would you mind elaborating? I am not quite sure what exactly you are referring to here.

Luke

"Hi. You along with others really really really need to go read up on pulseaudio. Start by typing pulseaudio on google. Then, spend a while reading so you don't make me and you look so stupid.
Just so you don't bitch about me not answering your question:

apt-get install esound"
          Kenny

Do you think this is a decent reply?
Hermann