Re: [orca-list] systemrequirements for orca?

I suppose it's reasonable that running additional apps will consume
additional resources, i.e. performance is faster without orca, but these
numbers below seem excessive to me. They are also not what I'm currently
experiencing under F-8 on my 2.4Gz cpu system. I don't use Evolution,
but have not seen noticable lag with Alt+F4, the file browser, or
Alt+F2.

Janina