Re: [orca-list] Want your opinion on the removal of "Close"buttonson some dialog windows

Hello,
I agree with much of the opinion expressed here.  I would definitly be
in favour of keeping the close buttons.
In some platforms I've used, close buttons are replaced by this X at the
top right hand corner.  For keyboard users, simply pressing escape is
recognised as being the standard for closing and applying settings.  I
suppose if it's done, it's just a matter of changing peoples
pree-conseptions as to what action must be performed to apply settings
and close a dialogue or window.
In saying that, I think it would be a very bad idea to get rid of the
close button.  It would be further breaking away from conventions thus
increasing the incline of the learning curve.

Darragh.
P.S.  sorry. I need to fix my account settings.  it's not working
properly at the moment so my messages are coming up as unknown.