Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher works but needs manual start everytime for orca.

I've tested the --punct option, but it seems that it is not correctly
implemented:
Putting the characters that should be spoken in quotes, results in not
starting espeak and SD.
All you can do is to add --punct without specification, but then you
hear all punctuation characters.
Note: This does only work for English; ohter languages are not supported
correctly. I guess that the author doesn't know the names of the
characters in other languages. So for my language - German - it is
useless.
Hermann