Re: [orca-list] an interesting hint to solve the stuttering problem of orca.

hi will,
it is with gnome-speech.  I have no such problem with sd and the
performance with sd is absolutely fabilus and very very fine.
the only seldum stuttering I get is with gnome-speech and that to in
the conditions I mentioned in the previous email.
right now I am looking into orca code at places where it sends the
actual output to espeak.  I haven't found the right place so may be
you or some one else can point me in the right direction.  as it is I
am longing to contribute some thing to the over loaded team of orca
developers so that some burden can be removed.
I will also try the punctuation level for sd with orca as was
suggested in the previous thread.
and if I can get most punctuations spoken out with sd I have no
problems shifting.
regards,
Krishnakant.

On 18/05/07, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:
Interesting.  Is this with speech dispatcher or gnome-speech?

Will