To: "Michael Whapples" <mwhapples aim com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher works but needs manual start everytime for orca.

hi michael,
so in short as herman and tomas declared, there is no way to hear
punctuations in orca with sd?
this is actually strange because people who use speach-dispatcher with
say for example emacspeak, never seam to complain about this at least
as far as my knowledge goes.
and if at all it is we will need to wait and watch.
regards,
Krishnakant.