[orca-list] Debian SVN binary packages

Hi everyone.  I was wondring if any of you could point me at some tips and
suggestions about building SVN snapshots of Orca into Debian packages.  I
deally, i would automate this process via some cron job that would build
tne packages automagically and then upload then to some repository
somewhere.  Since a lot of people hee are using Ubuntu (I'm using Debian
Sid), what would be benificial is to create packages that are not tied to
one specific distrobution.  So it wouldn't matter if someone is using
Ubuntu or Debian, it owuld be installed automatically.  is this possible?
Because I realize that their is a great need for us to keep up to date on
the bleeding edge since development is occurring at such a rapid pace.
Thanks for any suggestions.
--xerik

eheil sdf lonestar org