[orca-list] an interesting hint to solve the stuttering problem of orca.

hello willi tomas, herman and all of you who are aware about stuttering of orca.
I did a very interesting test on orca.  actually I have been doing
this for a few days but today I came to the concluding test and got it
to give me the same result as I expected.
it seams that at least in my case orca only stutters a bit when moving
in a menu or when moving by word or character.
when I give orca an entire document to read, the speech is exactly
flawless and smooth.
I tried with all possible forms of reading.  web pages, open office
documents and simple text.
all works well when doing non-stop reading.
so all in all I feel that the bottlebeck is in the way speech streems
are opened and closed on the sound card.
because when we do read by word or similar things where orca says some
thing then stops then says some thing, it needs rapid opening and
closing of speech streems.  so if I try to go too fast with my arrows,
orca has to do this process that many times and so may be skipping a
few characters.
regards,
Krishnakant.