Re: [orca-list] one major question about speach still can't be answered.
- From: Hermann <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de>
- To: Tomas Cerha <cerha brailcom org>
- Cc: Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] one major question about speach still can't be answered.
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:53:54 +0200
We are moving toward a soluton:
Although I closed Totem, it still stayed in my memory blocking everything.
solved the problem. SD and Orca are back.
So what about Totem? Are there known bugs with Totem playing jingles when
SD is runnign?
Note: Playing music or other audio files such as audiobooks don't do any
harm. And it never happend with Gnome-speech.
] [Thread Prev