Re: [orca-list] one major question about speach still can't be answered.

Hi Tomas,

I tested your fix.
It started good but orca crashed after a while and some python
processes can not be killed.
I noticed that orca settings window opened very fast.
It seems that it is or was not closed cleanly.
please check this.
And orca does not tell me I should wait a moment until the window is
open.
Thanks.
Halim