Re: [orca-list] interesting performance with speech-dispatcher and orca.

Hermann napsal(a):
now I managed to setup Orca so that SD can be used as speech system.
But: It is impossible to invoke the "apply" and the "OK" buttons after
having chosen SD as speech system. Why?

Hello, yes I have heard this from other users too.  Now it really seems
as a problem of the Orca backend, so I take responsibility for it.  I
will take a look on it asap.  As a temporary solution it should help to
run the text based Orca setup (orca -t) instead of the GUI preferences
dialog.  Sorry for this annoyance.

Tomas